Thursday, August 25, 2011

Madelines 'Summer walk' competition

Hey babes, I hope you're all well and good! As you might know if you follow me on twitter I was having a little bit of a melt-down last night over financial issues having spent the day haring around town trying to get it all sorted I wasn't that impressed to hear I'd have to wait till today at the earliest to fix things up!

However, every cloud has a silver lining and seeing as I had a free none-finance based evening I decided to set about working on a competition enty for the gorgeous Madelines 'Summer Walk' competition.

The competition basically is to design a gorgeous outfit that you would wear on a summer walk and wether it be in an outfit post , a polyvore build or any other format post it on your blog. For full details you can check out the post about it here and please do head over and check the rest of her blog while you're there - it's one of my all time favourites!
 
So, for my entry I decided to put a little fashionismyh2o twist on things and design three outfits based around the same simple tank top that would fit varying styles.

Here we are :

Outfit one - Rock n roll

 This would deffo be my style pick. I love the black shorts I think they'd be super flattering as well as cool in the heat. The sandals are funky enough to add a real edge to the outfit without being too difficult to walk in. And as for the ring - LOVE ha-ha.
Outfit Two - Girlie
 This outfit is so freakin cute. It's not exactly my personal style but if I saw it on someone else I would love it. The shorts are so gorgeous in a vintage esque way and as for the sandals - j'adore!

Outfit Three - Boho

This is a very laid-back California girl set. I absolutely adore the shorts with their pocket detailing and the sandals are amazing! This'd definitely be my second choice outfit as I love a bit of bohemia in the warm weather!

So there we are then honey's three Summer Looks for the last of the summer sun, which ones your fave?
If you like / want anything out of the sets let me know and I'll find you a link to the item :)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment