Friday, August 26, 2011

Look for less - Winter Addition!

Hello beauties! I hope you've all got that fabulous Friday feeling right about now?! Welcome to the weekend and a couple of days to re-charge those batteries and refresh those feet after a week of rushing around in stillettos.

To further bring you weekend cheeriness I've been on the hunt for some budget replicas of this seasons gorgeous designer winter wear
! Can I just say I'm officially in love with the high-street at the moment and can't wait to go stock up on all my cosies for the cold snap!

Here's my top finds :

 Firstly we have these babies. And I dont know about you but in the winter if somethings got fur on it ... I want it ha-ha. I'm all about embracing my inner eskimo and cuddling down in something cosey.
On the left we have the blowout buy - Acne £1200
And on the right - Dorothy Perkins £55.00 
 Next up we have some toasty marshmallow coloured knits - now whilst these might not quite be good enough to eat (imagine the furballs) they're almost there! I love the idea of snuggling up in one of these on a cold winter night.
On the left - blowout - Rag and Bone £180.00
And on the right - budget - Dorothy Perkins £28.00

 This fal I am absolutely obsessssed with shoe-boots I can't even tell you how many pairs I've seen that have literally caused my jaw to drop. These two are definitely examples of how freaking amazing these inventions can be. Imagine them teamed with super skinny jeans and a gorgeous oversized knit -grunge glamour perfection!
On the left - blowout - Miu Miu £515.00
On the right - budget - Asos £26.00

 Berry and wine colours are so in this fall (probably because they encourage red wine consumption and who needs an excuse for that?!) and of course no bag is more covetable than a classic chanel so the mix of the two is every bit as intoxicating to the eyes as a huge glass of vino is to the mind! Despite a few obvious differences the budget bag here isn't too shabby and still has that beautiful pop of colour.
On the left - Blow out - Chanel - Price on purchase
On the right - Miss Selfridge £11.00

 Lastly you all know how cerazzzy I am for leather (yeah ok I know im crazy in general but work with me here) and leather leggings have to be one of my ultimate favourite items. They look so gorgeous teamed with killer heels for a night out or effortlessly chic with an oversized shirt and flats for a casual ensemble.
On the left blowout - Michael Kors £395.00
On the right - budget - Bank £15.00

So there we are my loves! Some winter goodie steals for you!
If anyone is interested in me hunting down budget versions of anything pretty you've seen lately just leave a comment or email:
fashionismyh2o@hotmail.co.uk
Happy weekend!
<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment