Friday, August 12, 2011

12.08.2011- My entry to blog the Look show

I'm sure you've all read about the amazing competition that Look magazine are running, so here I am throwing my hat into the ring (so to speak!) So hello LOOK judges, welcome to my blog, grab a cuppa and some cake and have a read of my entry:



Why I should blog the Look Show

To blog the Look show is every girl's dream,

It’s amazing, stylish and far from routine.
The chance to sit in a glittering front row,
And perhaps even chat to Miss Palermo.

Of course I’d love to post about the event,
For my lovely followers to read and comment,
But most of all I’d really love to go
To experience my first proper fashion show.

I’ve posted about fashion weeks in the past
But blogging the Look show would be a real blast.
Seeing the best of the British High Street,
All from the comfort of a front row seat.

I blog about the catwalk, designers and shows,
What’s hot, what’s not and much lusted-after clothes,
My highlights of fashion week showcase the best
Of Paris, New York, Milan and the rest.

I write about shopping, new collections and style
In posts which I hope amuse and beguile
I share my must-haves, wishes and thoughts,
And season to season my own catwalk reports.

I’d love to win the Look competition
To help me fulfil a lifetime ambition-
Of blogging a fashion show from start to end-
Spotting the looks, the labels and the next biggest trend.

That must-have new dress or great pair of chinos
I write about the things I love and admire-
Essentially anything I hope will inspire

My blog may not be hip, ultra-trendy or swish
But winning this contest is my biggest wish
So come on, Look judges, pick me to blog the show
Set me on the way to becoming a pro.

A bona-fide fashion blogger, the new Tavi, Susie, Garance
The role I’d aspire to if I won the chance
To post about this fantastic occasion
Me + Look = the winning equation!


And that's it! Thanks for reading.

(Image credit: style.com.)

No comments:

Post a Comment